Did you listen to The Client Connection yesterday? Well if you did then, like me, you spent the first thirty minutes this morning putting our guest’s fantastic ideas into action. Did you listen to The Client Connection yesterday? Well if you did then, like me, you spent the first thirty minutes this morning putting our guest’s fantastic ideas into action. If you missed The Client Connection, then listen now here. Our guest Jack Hubbard gave us some great insight into how to really gain competitive advantage in today’s challenging and over-crowded market place.
Jack Hubbard, Chairman and Chief Sales Officer of St. Myer & Hubbard, tapped into his years of experience and his expertise in the financial services industry to guide us through a series of strategies to ensure that our prospecting efforts are more effective, and our sales strategies are balanced with powerful techniques to deepen existing client relationships.
Jack made points about how building relationships with both prospects and clients today have changed, and how value is in the eye of the receiver. These points were a strong reminder that selling today is different than it has been in the past.
I learned a lot during Jack’s session, and I plan to listen again, and often. Here are three ideas I gained, and three strategies I plan to implement from Chief Sales Officer, Jack Hubbard.
Three Ideas I Gained from RM Now Means Sales Manager
- Conversations – That is what we are really selling. Recognizing the real value of these conversations is what differentiates us from our competition. What we say, ask, and how we engage our clients is critical to our success.
- Time Savers – How much could I do, in terms of connections and sales, in a short amount of time? With the right focus, and value-add information, I can easily make three to five contacts each and every day and still get the rest of my job done.
- Value – The value is in the eye of the receiver. This is such a simple concept that you’d think we all know, but really we don’t. Often our emails, follow-ups and sales calls focus on our needs, not how we can add value to our prospect or client.
Three Strategies I Plan To Implement from RM Now Means Sales Manager
- First Things First – Three before eight! Reach out to three contacts each and every day before 8 a.m. Make a phone call or send an email with value-add information to 3 prospects or clients.
- Thought Starter Email – WOW this was fantastic. If you wonder how to get your emails opened, read and responded to, then check out the Thought Starter Email. I designed mine today, and sent my first one out!
- Value-Added Research – Who knew there were so many resources, so much powerful information, and so much great stuff available at my fingertips to share with my clients to add value to their lives and build our relationships?
Thank you again for listening to The Client Connection and for taking the time to gain the strategies, techniques and ideas you need to take your business and your clients to the next level. Email me any time with your questions!