- Sort by Default Order
Contact To Close: Follow-up Strategies Guaranteed To Close More SalesThe sale happens in the follow-up. In today's high-tech, over-crowded marketplace you have to stay in the game to close the sale. What do you think the chances are that you are going to call on a customer at the exact time they are ready to buy? Slim to none right? Without a powerful follow-up sales strategy you will struggle to hit your goals, and close the deals. In this course we not only show you the power of follow-up, we outline the exact strategies you need, and put together your personal follow-up system. We'll cover:
- Proven strategies for building your customized follow-up system
- Structured techniques for using follow-up to gain competitive advantage
- Secrets to taking the headache out of follow-up, making it a smooth and easy process
- Powerful tools for leveraging follow-up to drive referrals and increase results
- The Cutting-edge guide to using your time effectively – knowing who to follow-up with, who to let go, and who is most likely to buy
- You’ll get the tools, the scripts, the templates to create your power-paced follow-up sales system
Meridith offers coaching for departing leaders, development of future leaders, a 1-year training and development program for your company or organization to create the right structure for successful succession planning, webinars, resources, and a FREE 15-minute consultation regarding a Succession Planning or Leadership Program for your upcoming conference, corporation or organization. Go here: succession-planning for information or here to book Meridith for succession planning.
WHO COMES NEXT: Leadership Succession Planning Made EasyWith more than 75 million baby-boomers reaching retirement age, you need to be managerially prepared. You need answers to important organizational and leadership questions:
- What will the new roles and responsibilities look like in the future?
- What do we need to build an organizational plan for new challenges?
- Who is going to move into more senior positions? Who comes next?
Get the award winning book today!Or enroll in the high energy and innovative VIP Who Comes Next Online Course and Coaching Program!
Who Comes Next-VIP Program & Complimentary BookYou are invited to be a part of an exclusive mastermind of elite companies and leaders who understand the value and return on investment of building their leadership bench. For those looking to fast-track your succession plan, and get quicker results, we offer the VIP program. In this package you receive coaching, additional materials and live-support, wrapped into one program. We offer 4 easy payments of $249. (contact us for this program.)
Cut Through Obstacles and Send Sales Through the RoofTwo Powerful SALES Books in One, from Sales Experts and motivational speakers Meridith Elliott Powell & Connie Podesta Whether you work in Sales or Sales Leadership, this book is—hands down—the resource you need right now. Comprehensive strategies. Straight talk. Brilliant insights that can transform your career, drive sales and build your leadership team.
- Success in today’s economy requires every employee to fully engage, take ownership and drive results. The challenge? According to Gallup, employee engagement is at an all-time low and getting worse.Throwing money at the issue doesn’t help—you need culture change. Master the skills, mindset and culture of engagement and responsibility with a self-paced program that lets you take exactly what you want when you want it, led by leading Business Growth Expert and Coach, Meridith Elliott Powell. This course has six (6) units and each unit has three (3) sections. There are downloadable actionable worksheets for you to be able to implement real-world strategies, goals, and measurables.
Stories of Power, Freedom & PurposeIn this book, Own It: Redefining Responsibility, motivational speaker and author, Meridith Elliott Powell, provides new and innovative leadership solutions to one of today’s most pressing challenges – employee engagement. Top leaders share their leadership strategies and secrets for how to gain competitive advantage by attracting, developing and retaining top talent; and successful employees shares their ideas for how to get above the white noise and become the employee companies strive to keep.
Develop Profitable Relationships to Drive Your Business Forward!In today’s economy, consumers are the drivers of the market. With so many buying options available, they’re in control of where, when, how and from whom they buy. In 42 Rules to Turn Prospects into Customers, sales and leadership expert Meridith Elliott Powell shows you how to find the right prospects, build profitable relationships, close more sales, and turn customers into champions of your business. She draws on her own 20+ years of experience in sales and leadership, as well as research and interviews with sales professionals, clients and executives. The rules can be learned quickly and implemented immediately so you can develop your most critical skill – striking the balance between relationships and results.