Just because your sales team has gone virtual, just because cutting through the white noise is more challenging than ever. And just because virtual has created another hurdle to customer engagement. None of that means this cannot be your best sales year on record.
This is a new marketplace with a new set of obstacles and a whole new set of opportunities. Know how to use the tools for virtual selling is only half the battle. You need a sales team that understands what made them exceptional at traditional sales and use those talents to create a unique and compelling virtual experience for your customers.
Every sales team is going virtual. Every sales team is embracing the technology.
But not every sales team is going deeper to learn what opens doors truly, engages customers, and gets deals to close in a virtual world. The sales cycle has changed – and you need a new set of strategies to turn this uncertainty to your competitive advantage.
In this innovative and cutting-edge program, Meridith Elliott Powell delivers a sales keynote, as you have never heard before. Her power-packed, paradigm-shifting content will leave your team inspired, motivated, and ready to master the art of selling virtually.
- Deep-dive into getting you and your team virtual sales-ready – camera tips, tools, and technology, how to read your customer’s cues, how to look natural and sound experienced
- Receive Proven strategies for differentiating yourself in a virtual world
- Receive The 5 step methodology for engaging, connecting, and getting customers to say yes
- Get their guide to what virtual customers want, and how to overcome the most common objections they will have
- Learn the Innovative techniques for taking price off the table and opening the door to deep and expanding customer relationships
- Learn the Cutting-edge ideas for how to use virtual to be more productive, more efficient and more effective at mastering sales
- Have a plan of action using virtual sales strategies to Engage, Sell & Leave Your Competition In The Dust