Thank you to Anne Bachrach, The Accountability Coach, for a fantastic program about one of my favorite subjects, Accountability! It was a powerful program, Anne is one of those rare experts that has not only mastered her subject, but she is able to share her knowledge in a way that is fun and effective!
Anne’s program, Easy to Implement, Proven Strategies for Business Acceleration, was chalk full of ideas and strategies to help us make sure we are using our time effectively, staying focused, and the most importantly getting better results! While I always knew that accountability was important, I had no idea the impact mastering the skill can have on my ability to increase my bottom line results!
Definitely want to have Anne back for round two, as we have just scratched the surface on this important subject!
Until then, here are three ideas I gained, and three strategies I plan to implement from Anne Bachrach:
Three Ideas I Gained:
1. Power of Accountability – That getting the results I want is directly related to mastering the skill of accountability.
2. First Things First – Think about where and how I spend my time. Get a clear focus on what tasks help me achieve my goals and which do not.
3. Delegate/Hire – In other words, get out of my own way! Delegate those tasks that are not directly connected to my goals
Three Strategies I Plan To Implement:
1. PAL – PAL, Priority Action List is the first thing I am going to create. One spot where all of my tasks are listed. And every day, I am going to choose five tasks that I deem my priorities, five tasks that I am going to get done that day.
2. Plan – My day that is! Time block, be proactive and take control of how, where and with whom I spend my time.
3. Value Tasks – Most importantly, I am going to clearly identify my “results” oriented tasks. Make sure each and every day in 2015 prioritizes those tasks.
Now I am excited –with these actions 2015 is sure to be the year that I surpass my goals as a leadership speaker, and a sales coach!
Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing on the next The Client Connection. Debra Morrison will be our guest, talking about The Hidden Factors To Maximize Client’s Return!
23 minutes a week in client acquisition… 15 to 20 hours in client acquisition…
Meridith Elliott Powell