Are you looking for sales strategies, ideas, and sales techniques to help you open more doors and close more sales? Then you’re invited to listen to the brand-new sales podcast, Sales Logic. Launched just a month ago, Sales Logic is a down-to-earth sales podcast that takes, well, a logical view of sales.
Every week, my co-host, Mark Hunter of The Sales Hunter, and I dive into the topics that are most top-of-mind with sales professionals today. Issues like: how to get a non-responsive prospect to call you back? What are the innovative sales techniques to get and stay out of price war? And what it takes to find, train and retain top salespeople?
This new Sales Logic podcast covers the most challenging sales topics, the solutions, and the inside tips every sales professional need to get more sales.
It’s already rapidly gaining new subscribers and gaining five star reviews. Need more reasons?
Here are 5 Reasons to Listen to The Sales Logic Podcast:
- Innovative Format – the entire format of the podcast is creative and unique. It is conversation-based, solution-oriented, and includes real-world, time-sensitive issues, and challenges that today’s salespeople face.
- Cutting Edge Topics – we dive into subject matters that are not your traditional topics when it comes to sales. We talk about how to prospect. We will supply secrets, short-cuts, and proof of concept strategies that will make you so much more effective as a professional salesperson.
- Rapid Fire Round – every Sales Logic podcast ends with a Rapid-Fire Round, where we quickly give you the rundown of exactly what you need to do, the actions you need to take to ensure return on investment from this podcast. That’s right, just for listening, you will gain a return on investment.
- Just Conversation – there are no ads, no sponsors, no guests – just us. That’s right, just you and us, two sales experts, having a conversation about sales. Discussing the issues and uncovering the solutions to today’s most pressing sales challenges.
- Your Questions – This is the best feature on the Sales Logic Podcast, your questions. Every listening audience member is encouraged to send us their questions each week. The show begins by answering a question sent in from an audience member, and we share the question, discuss the answers, and include the solutions in our rapid-fire round.
This is a sales podcast with a new twist, and a flair for focusing on what you want – answers, ideas, and solutions. Just follow below to listen, subscribe, or leave a review.
Here’s how you can listen to our new Sales Logic Podcast:
Do you have a question for us to answer at Sales Logic? Send us a question for our next episode!